Monday, August 06, 2007

roxblurb lives

It's just been crazy lately. The days and weeks seem to have simply vanished and I find myself in my second week of a new job unable to believe that I'm free from the confines of O&L and actually wanting to get out of bed in the mornings.
I've spent the last two weekends outside of London town: one in Hamburg and this last one in Kent. The sun shone the whole weekend which meant that camping was a delight and I acquired a tan. I have newly restored faith in English weather (summer might just arrive after all!).
Despite all of this good I felt a little down today. Nothing major, just being a girl I guess. To cheer myself up I've painted my nails a shocking shade of pink. The logic behind this is yet to come to me but I think it has something to do with luminosity of my nails brightening my day.
I know I've been a shocking blogger of late and chances are that no one will read this as I've lost all my devoted blogees to my lack of posting. Rest assured, Roxblurb will recommence regular updates when Rox herself is feeling a little less disheveled from chasing her tail.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home