Tuesday, June 12, 2007

what curiosity did

I have something quite exciting coming up tomorrow. I would love to blog all about it but, unfortunately, I have to keep mum for another few days.
Doesn’t it just drive you mad when people do that? “I have something that I really want to tell you…but I can’t.” Uhm, okay. Now you are left in a personal battle of ethics whereby you could either plead it out of them, in the full knowledge that they are breaking someone else’s confidence, or just leave it there and appear disinterested. At this point, if you were a cat, you’d be dead.
So I’m really sorry that I’m doing this to you but I’m excruciatingly bored at work today and tomorrow’s event is really all that is on my mind.
Okay, there’s other stuff there too…
Fox returned to London for the weekend *big smile* which somehow swept past in a haze of activity; catching up, watching him demonstrate his skill in touch rugby at Battersea Park, church and the Casting Crowns concert on Sunday night. I would be far saner if my work-week rushed by as quickly.
I’m looking into doing pump classes at the local leisure centre from next week. I distinctly remember the last time I undertook this particular exercise regime. Every step I took in the subsequent week was sheer agony. I was acutely aware of each and every muscle in my entire body. It was more pain than I thought I could bear. And here I am considering doing it all again. Perhaps it’s that work induced lunacy.
I know I’ve been a little slack on the blog updates lately but it seems that a life of routine is counterproductive to a full-life of blogging. But you know what curiosity does? It brings you back.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home