Friday, June 15, 2007

semi-update

I know I've been really cruel in leaving you hanging for so many days. I'm afraid I still have my hesitancy's at divulging too many details regarding recent events but I hope to be able to reveal all by early next week. Sorry bloggees!
This week has been really stressful, made evident by headaches, loss of appetite and water spillage from my eyes at the most inappropriate times. Sometimes I've come so far from being that girl who used to worry herself to sleep at night and others I can't remember what ever made me think that.
Other than that there really isn't much to report. A few activities planned for the weekend - work drinks, watching Oceans 13, Portobello market, catching a bit of SA whipping some Wallaby bums in the rugby, maybe a trip to Greenwich and some sleep if I can find the time. Hhm, normality really isn't a writer's greatest inspirtaion. But sometimes it's just what a girl needs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home