Thursday, June 21, 2007

oh happy day

After yesterday’s email regarding the pain of waiting, finally I can tell you my news that I have been so desperate to share! Now that it’s all official I am free to air my excitement.
I HAVE A NEW JOB!!
I got the call yesterday after a particularly disheartening day at work which left me close to tears the minute I walked out of the building.
The call came totally unexpectedly while Ian and I were deciding on dinner options in Waitrose (Squash? Carrots? Salad!)
So, in 5 weeks I will leave behind the world of fabric and wallpaper and start working for my church, HTB. I don’t think I have ever been so excited to start a new job. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever been excited about a new job at all.
I will be working in the worship department, which means that I can sing as loud as I want to and hopefully no one will throw things at me. Feel free to drop me a mail for more detail but, there we go, may your curiosity now be sated. YAY! YAY! YAY!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home