Friday, June 01, 2007

friday to sun-day

I got word from Dad today that Desi is doing fine. There’s no apparent organ damage but, of course, she’s still suffering the broken pelvis. Thanks so much for all the prayers!
So, it’s practically the weekend and I couldn’t be happier to get out of this office today. After losing my assignment due to an unexplainable technical glitch, hearing of Desi’s accident, missing Fox and sleep deprivation, I’ve really had enough for this week.
I’m off to Mom’s tonight to watch “Little Miss Sunshine” (that movie SERIOUSLY cracks me up) and appreciate a mom-cooked meal.
Jo and I are taking a road trip to Oxford tomorrow. As much as I love London for its ‘big city’ qualities, I LOVE getting out of it too.
Then it’s Sunday and then it’s….no, I can’t bear to even think it.
If you happen to have sunshine in whatever country you inhabit this weekend, please enjoy it for me. London seems to have mislaid it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home