Wednesday, May 30, 2007

prayer request

Today I have no story to tell only a request that you please pray for my sister, Desiree, in Australia. I awoke to the sound of a doorbell that indicated a text message from my Dad. It said that my sister, who is a jockey, had been rushed to hospital and that the horse had bucked and reared and fallen on her. They think she has a broken pelvis. She will be in hospital for the next week and may have to undergo an operation today. She’s just recovered from an accident and has been doing really well so this is a setback that she really doesn’t need. Sometimes the world just feels so big.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara Beth Leach said...

Yikes! I'm also a competitive horse rider... I know the pain of falling! I'll be praying!! :)

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home