Tuesday, April 17, 2007

just popping across to aus quickly

Congrats goes out to devoted bloggee, Mands, on her engagement on Saturday. Yes, she did see the irony in this (please see previous post).
In other news, a series of events unfolded thanks to a phone call from Fox yesterday morning. In the space of 12 hours we decided to fly to Aus and Bangkok, made arrangements with my family and the lovely Christina in Thailand and booked air tickets…for next week.
That’s right! We’re jet-setting across the earth next Wednesday on a holiday that is long overdue on my part. I haven’t seen my family and friends down under for over 2 years and was lamenting to this effect just this weekend.
I sat at my desk excitedly compiling a list of “things to do in Sydney” yesterday. I think Fox is already a little overwhelmed by my zesty enthusiasm.
I seem to have fallen into a habit of spontaneous long-haul trips. And it’s so much fun! I’m not sure my boss shares my sentiments. I think his blood runs cold when I walk into his office with a Cheshire cat grin.
So there you have it. For those of you in Aus, Don’t Say I Never Told You.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sare said...

Can't wait to see you Rox!!! How awesome. Talk about making my day!!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home