Tuesday, March 27, 2007

growing up...ugh

Thanks to the internet crack down at work I seem to be doing most of my writing late at night. Unfortunately for you, the bloggee, this time of day is not conducive to my most inspired writing and I’m struggling to produce entries that are of much interest. However, I figure, if you’re loyal you’ll read them anyway.
As promised, the report back on my visit to the dentist is as follows: you should eat as many sweets as you like.
That’s right, it seems my love of all things sugary and delectable has not been to my disadvantage as the dentist gave me a clear bill of dental-health this morning and sent me on my way sans new fillings and with a glowing smile. Plus, a big thank you goes out to the NHS for subsidising my dental hygiene and leaving me with enough spare change to spend on that pair of hot grey denims that I’ve been eyeing for the last couple of weeks at River Island. Okay, I haven’t actually bought the jeans and I’m feeling a little too guilty to buy them because I know I should really be saving that extra cash. Darn my weighty conscience! What happened to the girl who used to ‘shop now and think later’? From where does this irrational sense of responsibility stem? Could it be that she is just growing up? On that note it’s almost 10pm and I have a relatively busy day at work tomorrow so I should get a good nights rest.
*sigh* Yes, definitely growing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home