Friday, March 16, 2007

chilled out

Another gorgeous day here today. Hard to believe that they’ve forecast snow for Tuesday but then I remember I’m in London and then nothing surprises me. I sat having a ‘deep and meaningful’ with a couple of colleagues, in the park at lunch time (no reading for me today). Surprisingly, no squirrels. We reiterated how relieved each of us was that it was the end of the week and I wondered if either of them could possibly be as relieved as I am. I have my doubts.
After last night’s catch-up with Jo, over some appetizing stir-fry and a dessert of cheese and crackers, I’m looking forward to another night in with Bron and V, enjoying (what I hope will be) tasty spag-bol and a Friday night DVD. I’m going to wake up very late tomorrow morning (always the plan – never do) and enjoy a day of lazing about in the park, enjoying the sunshine (16°C tomorrow, people!). It’s actually so nice (and only a little disconcerting) not to have any plans. The day is full of possibilities. Who knows, maybe it’ll even snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home