Wednesday, February 21, 2007

many good things

Today’s post is a little more spiritual than usual. I’m not excusing it, quite the opposite actually. It’s an appreciation of where my strength lies.
I read about blessings this morning and how important it is to give praise for them rather than focus on the things that aren’t quite in place. I must admit that, most of the time, although I’m grateful for all that my life is, I tend to find things to grumble about; worry about; cry about. When it comes to acknowledging the good, I tend to overlook them. I really need to work on that.
This life I have is a good thing. I’m writing it down so that I really get it into my spirit.
I want to be like the one healed leper out of the ten, who came back to Jesus to give praise for his healing. I want to be part of a crowd like the one that celebrated when the blind man’s sight was restored.
I believe that there is great growth, on every level, in accepting the good for our lives.
Today I’m grateful for the hand of God over my life. How he guides my path, wipes my tears and confirms my value in Him. It is true – his faithful love endures forever. Psalm 136

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home