Wednesday, January 17, 2007

top fashion trend

I bought a top, just before I went to South Africa, at a store that will remain unmentioned in order to keep my dignity intact (for those of you who may be acquainted with UK High Street stores). It’s really cute – grey with tiny pink poker dots and it’s slightly baggy so that it has to be worn over something. I went in, that day, to buy a simple black singlet to complete an outfit and when I saw the aforementioned top I just couldn’t walk past it. It’s pull was so strong that I almost bought it in two colours but managed to convince myself that one would do.
Today I’m wearing my prized purchase and as I sat down at my desk this morning one of my colleagues laughed as she saw me. She said that she too was going to wear the top today and then decided against it. PHEW! She sits right behind me – THAT would have been embarrassing. She mouthed the unmentionable shop and gave me a wink and said that the reason she went and bought it was that Grazia magazine had feature it as one of the 100 Best Buys for 2006. Ha! Is that major-league Fashion Buyer potential or what? Perhaps the rest of my wardrobe would shout something which is a far cry from Topshop-chic but today I am fashion guru.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bron said...

I hate to be the on to point this out - yo
but there is a spelling mistake in your heading -yo

6:14 AM  
Blogger foxy_roxtar said...

What spelling mistake?? Clearly you're working far too hard and the stress is getting to you!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Bron said...

lol...cheeky minx

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home