Tuesday, January 16, 2007

not cashing in on this bad day

I arrived late to work today by approximately 5 minutes so decided to be conscientious and make the time up now. Instead, I’m posting an entry to my blog while appearing diligent…just brilliant. So far today I have managed to spend half the day on the phone to my buddy, Chris, at the bank who convinced me that it was a good idea to be indebted to them for an even longer time than was originally decided. Yay! Owe more money to the bank and for a longer period.
Out of the 12 books that I was to have ready for the launch, by the 15th of Jan, not one has arrived. Yay…again! Each supplier has their own set of excuses and I am probably Googling ‘temporary high blood pressure remedies' as you read.
Actually, I’m really quite surprised at how uncharacteristically calm I’m feeling about the day's developments. Rather than get worked up, I am now going to turn off my PC and leave the office, have a coffee with my wonderfully supportive boyfriend and then go to home-group. Yes, that sounds like a good end to this horrible day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home