Thursday, January 11, 2007

disappear

I’m having a particularly crappy day. I will spare you all the trivial detail and put it down to severe stress. I write this as I am stuffing my mouth full of Cadbury Double Decker and trying to lower my stress levels by elevating my sugar count. Don’t shake your heads and tell me it’ll only make me feel worse – I don’t care. I considered calling in sick this morning and telling my boss that the cloud over my head wouldn’t budge and I simply couldn’t come to work soaking wet. However, I figured he wouldn’t buy it and dragged myself out of bed despite my bad mood and scary hair.
Flip, it sucks being a girl sometimes! Up, down, up, down. My mood swings are guaranteed to put the world’s largest roller coasters to shame. This song by Bebo Norman says it all today. I plan to go home and curl under my duvet on the couch, close the curtains…wait…there are no curtains in the lounge…dammit…watch ‘Singing in the Rain’ and pretend that the world doesn’t exist, even if only for a few hours. Maybe it’ll be enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home