Friday, November 24, 2006

miracle ticket

As I sit here and contemplate this past year, I am awed by the number of miracles that have taken place. There is no disputing – God is good.
I called my Nans yesterday, just to say ‘Hi’ and mentioned to her that I was a little down about spending Christmas in London when I really wanted to be in South Africa. Half a day later and she had miraculously come up with a very large sum of money and insisted on buying me a ticket to South Africa. The ticket was booked before I had a chance to ask if I could even have the time off, knowing that when it comes to blessings, if God is moving, nothing can stand in his way.
I haven’t been this excited about something for a long time. Not only do I get to go back to PE for the first time in 4 years but the way in which it happened is such a testimony of God’s unfailing faithfulness. Yesterday morning, I read about trusting God yet still, I didn’t think to expect a miracle. Little did I know that, by the evening, a miracle is exactly what I would get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home