Monday, October 02, 2006

what i think

It’s the same destructive pattern every time. Hot tears burn the back of my eyelids as I fight to hold them back. They come as a result of thoughts going backwards and forwards in my head over an extended period of time.

Lies start as a single insignificant thought.

If captured, before this idea has the chance to balloon, the thought will stay in that moment and its effect remains minimal.
However, most of the time you do not recognize the vicious potential of any single thought and you begin to dwell on negative aspects for longer than is necessary.
How many times will I go down this road? As made-up scenarios in my mind begin to breed neurosis I become overwhelmed by contemplative despair over situations that haven’t even occurred. At this stage my head has convincingly conjured this warped reality and I’m angry at the world. Angry for no apparent reason on the outside but hurt none-the-less.

Unhappiness thrives in an undisciplined mind.

Influence is squashed by gloom and potential lies dormant until an overcomer decides to rise up; to fight against the things that will hold them back if they do not realise that truth is stronger than any force, be it spiritual, physical, intellectual or emotional.
If I write it, maybe this will be my new reality; that thoughts are just that. They are not real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home