Tuesday, October 17, 2006

too many pies

I know I’ve been a bit quiet. Just too much on the go, as usual. Between assignments and an article that I’m writing as a favour for someone, to promote their new company, I’m not left with much time to blog!
This week alone my schedule includes studies, home group, Alpha course, The Automatic concert, Margaux’s 21st, Bron’s moving day, taking my little brother out for a milkshake and church! Sheesh. There is sleep in there somewhere, honest.
Anyway, I’m not griping, I’m merely reflecting (can you reflect if something hasn’t actually happened yet?).
Loving the new movie card. I walked out of a movie for the first time on Saturday. I figured that if I hadn’t paid for it I didn’t have to subject myself to a further 1.5hrs of distress. The Departed, despite a ‘killer’ cast and fantastic reviews, failed to impress me as I struggled to see passed the cruel hand crushing, too much blood and brutal inhumanity. Instead, I found myself wandering the shops, while waiting for the others, in Southside Mall and happened upon a fabulous pair of boots for a steal (I didn’t literally steal them, I paid for them - just not very much)!
I miss Ian. We’ve been able to text while he’s in the African bush and had a quick chat on Sunday, but it’s just not the same. I just don’t understand why he wasn’t convinced that I would have fitted in his luggage?!
Well, the week continues. Apologies for the rather bland entry. Creative juices don’t seem to be flowing as freely as I would hope. Typical! Just when I need inspiration the most, my insight fails me. Too many pies? Time to diet, me thinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home