Friday, August 11, 2006

txt gdbye

due 2 unexplainable mobile err Lnite, evry txt msg either sent, archived, drafted or lying in inbox just vanish! just like that. 1 min dey there, next dey not.
4 those who no me, you no that am hopeless sap & tend 2 keep NEthing with hint of sentimental value (not 2 b confused with hoarder).
y, oh y, were my txt msgs taken from me in such ruthless manner? didnt even have chance 2 say gdbye.
had txts fr Xmas & b-day & fr start of Ian & my rltionshp & sum fr frnds who no longer live in LON but were big part of my life @ sum stage. used 2 sit on bus & when bored wld take little stroll down memory lane & reflect on msg fr past. often wld leave msg in inbox 2 remind me 2 catch up with ppl hadnt spoken 2 or contacted in while.
but now they gone. in few wks inbox b full again but some mems r irreplaceable & now b lost in cellular-space 4eva.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home