Wednesday, August 30, 2006

green tea is all i have to offer

I discovered something fascinating today. If you drink green tea and then you drink water straight after it, the water tastes sweet. Really, it does!
Besides that, life is flowing rather smoothly so not much to report. Work is calming down, my flatmate is still away so evenings at home are really quiet. Last night I l had a bubble bath and then lay on my couch, cuddled under my duvet, half watching Supernanny but far more interested in the Time magazine I was devouring. I read it through from cover to cover and then discovered that I can MSN from my mobile thus delaying sleep further by chatting just for the novelty of it.
Tonight I’m catching up with Chels and having a little Italian (ie. ‘Italian food’ not actually indulging myself in an Italian person – I have a boyfriend!).
Doubtless, something exciting and newsworthy will present itself soon but for now my lilting sentiments of everyday life will have to suffice.
Come on, what are you waiting for? Go and try a cup of green tea rinsed down with water, it’s great.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sare said...

totally loving the green tea, yet to try it with a water chaser, but will be sure to let you know how it goes.. have been having my own green tea escapades this week.. ever tried green tea with vanilla?? it's awesome..

and then last night had some at a cafe and they served it with honey! now that was good. just some suggestions seeing as that is what we seem to be doing..

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home