Friday, August 18, 2006

choc horror

STOP OFFERING ME CHOCOLATE!!!
It's disturbing the number of times in a day that I have to resist the temptation of a bag of chocolates being shoved in my face by a colleague. The routine has now become rather annoying.

‘Chocolate?’ The bag is held before me volunteering Nestlé’s ‘best of’ minis.
‘No thanks’, I decline, politely.
‘You sure?’ they persevere.
‘No really. Take it away quickly.’ I start to doubt my decision.
‘Come on, just one’, they persist, unrelentingly.
‘Seriously, I still don’t want one, thank you’, I retort with gritted teeth, ready to grab the bag from their hands and toss it across the room.

The least you expect from those around you is a little support in the areas where you are weakest. Anyone who has known me for even a short while knows that the mouth-watering taste of chocolate is enough to convince me that the sky is in fact maroon. I love the stuff!
So PLEASE, fellow co-workers, stop trying to make me fat and tempting me with the stationary supplier freebie choccies. I have to fit into my bikini in 3 weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home