Friday, July 14, 2006

summer fun

Last week, while feeling the frustration of being stuck in London as the rest of Europe offers a plethora of summer holiday destinations, I compiled a little 'Summer in London' calendar. Much to the delight of Ian and Bron (just so that they could ridicule me and call me 'cute') I spent a bit of time conjuring up various activities to entertain myself and anyone who may care to join me on my excursions. However, this week has seen my calendar fill up unexpectedly with some pretty exciting stuff! Last night I got to enjoy my little brother as a 'fried egg' in his yr 6 school play (he's just growing up so fast). Tomorrow, Mom and I will be treated like princesses at Hillsong Women (always lots of chocolate). In 10 days one of my best friends in the whole world, Jo, arrives in London and I’m SO excited I can hardly contain myself. Ian has added a few outings at which he has requested my presence and that takes me to the end of July…already. So maybe summer in smelly, old London won’t be so bad after all. That doesn’t mean I’m not still determined to get out of here for a few days and bake on a beach somewhere in the Mediterranean. The world is my oyster…and I don’t mean my travel card.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So whats the deal? Is everyone in Sydney is moving to London nowadays?? Last I heard, Laurie, Sath n Fiona want to head over there at least for a few months..

Meeting up with Jo for fairwell dinner on Wednesday :( will miss her..
xx
B

11:47 PM  
Blogger foxy_roxtar said...

wow, i didn't even know about the others! that's so exciting!! come on bhav, you know you want to join them :-)

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home