Wednesday, July 26, 2006

the rest is yet to come

I started this blog a year ago today. So much, perhaps too much, has happened that I’m not going to celebrate by reading past entries but instead by joining myspace. Okay, the two don’t really tie-up but I had to find a way to give it a plug.

So, what’s going on in my life right now…?
I’ve been pretty emotional lately. Sometimes it’s tough being a girl. Tougher to be a girl Christian who is in a relationship, working full time, attempting to help everyone and then still trying to keep it all together. But the up side is that even when my instinct is to retreat I never actually have to ‘go it alone’.
I’m in the process of swapping churches. I love my current church but over the last year I have watched as most of my friends have made the decision to find a church that fed a little more in terms of teaching. As much as I realise the importance of reaching out I’ve learned so much about relationships and how important it is to keep yourself nourished in order to have anything to offer. So, after much prayer and patience (it’s so hard!) I am taking a step and hoping that God will bless it.
I’m studying journalism.
I’m trying to learn how to budget better. Where does my money go? Life’s biggest mystery (or my cupboard full of really cute shoes!).
I want so badly to know that I’m getting it right, but for now I’ll settle for learning quickly. The rest is yet to come (I like that – it’s officially my new catch phrase).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home