Thursday, July 06, 2006

just a bit of waffle and guff about stuff

I feel rather boring in that I have nothing particularly exciting to blog. I did enjoy a wonderful weekend away with Ian and his family, but this week it seems life is crazy, work is monotonous, it’s raining in London and none of that is anomalous. I do have a tan. That’s quite big news. I had made peace with the thought of appearing as a freckled milk bottle for as long as I called London home, but then the sun blessed me with a series of kisses and my skin began to turn this unfamiliar brown colour. I’m still entertaining the idea of joining those who treat the local park as if it were the sandy shores of Bondi and bare all in their bikinis and boardies; as a result, my stomach still gets a dose of self tan now and again to blend with the rest of my body. Thank you Boots.
I’m helping Ian move tomorrow. I have managed to conceal my Samson-like strength until this point in our relationship thus he has merely recruited me to sit and keep watch over his belongings while he traipses bags and boxes up and down three flights of stairs. Perhaps I’ll keep my muscle-power to myself for a little longer.
I think I’ve spun enough of a yarn for today. Turns out I have something to write about even when life seems a little tedious. Or is it ever, really?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home