Friday, June 09, 2006

love to dunk

I’m somewhat partial to dunking things in my tea; mainly biscuits but sometimes other things too. I get this from my dad who used to gross us out completely by dipping his Marmite sandwiches into his coffee. I turn my nose up now, but who knows what the joy of tormenting my kids will bring out in me?
The only trouble with this habit is that my last sip of tea is always laden with soggy crumbs. Love the dunking – not a fan of the crumbs.
This got me to thinking about momentary pleasure and if it is ever worth the end result. I didn’t have to think very long or very hard. A lot of the time – yes! That dunkin’ is so darn good that I’ll just swallow the crumbs and make sure I have a glass of water nearby to wash ‘em down afterwards.
I need to clarify, however, that I am not condoning those things which you know you will regret. Keep it clean.
Life is meant for living and enjoying and experiencing to its fullest. Go on, have a dunk today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That saying is going to come back to haunt you Tagg (insert evil laugh here)

2:18 AM  
Blogger foxy_roxtar said...

I think it's really going to catch on. You saw it here first.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home