Thursday, May 25, 2006

thinking about thinking makes me think I think too much

Because I think so much I thought it was time to let you all in. So here’s a bit of insight into the mind of Tagg. Not exactly a riveting read, I don’t think, but turns out I think too much anyway!

Darn! I forgot my banana and now I’ll have to buy a muffin from Tesco for breakfast.
Do I look stupid being the only person carrying an umbrella on the High St when it’s only slightly drizzling?
I wonder if they’ve emailed me from the journalism college.
I think I should stop tormenting Bronwyn with that puzzle and give her the solution before she disowns me as a friend.
(turns out I was too late)
I hope Ian was kidding when he said he was going to hold my copy of the ‘Da Vinci Code’ hostage until he catches up…I NEED to know what happens.
The college still haven’t emailed.
I’m hungry.
I’m SO bored.
Will the chef notice if I sneak a banana from the lunch room?
(he didn’t)
Yay! They emailed. But now I can’t log-in. Ugh.
I should really think about work more…especially when I’m at work.
Three-thirty - only an hour and a half until I get to go to one of my favourite streets in London with one of my favourite people.
Shouldn’t have had that Turkish Delight cause now I just feel sick.
I wonder how my sister is doing. I must call her.
I should do some work, but this is so much more enjoyable, but I’m getting paid to do this.

Not actually. I’m getting paid to do what I’m not doing, so maybe I should do it.
Cool, I can see blue sky for the first time in weeks. Woohoo.
(I don’t actually think ‘woohoo’ but it was a happy thought)
People have either stopped reading now or they’re just reading to be polite so that’s enough.

Looking at that it's a wonder I struggle to fall asleep at night. I wish I had an on-off switch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home