Monday, May 22, 2006

london rain

It has been overcast and raining for over a week now. I started to reprimand myself this morning for my increasing negative attitude until I realised I hadn't seen the sun in 7 days and any UV-loving individual would start to feel the toll of such deprivation.
I had to laugh when a colleague said that she received a letter from Thames Water requesting that people not use hose-pipes as there are increasing water shortages in London due to a dry winter. Not that such a concern is funny, but the irony left me totally perplexed. Believe me, I know better than most how many days a year it rains, thanks to the frustration of good versus bad hair days (too many of the latter).
Anyway, that's my London rant for the week and now that it's off my chest I propsing to defeat the gloomy-blues and smile. Besides, if I want a bit of radiance, all I need to do is look at my freaky white skin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home