Monday, April 03, 2006

bright start to the week

I know I talk about the weather a lot. I know I said I wouldn’t. I change my mind a lot.
Today the sun is shining brilliantly between rolling patches of clouds. You can just about taste summer in the air. I’m so happy on the inside I feel like I could burst and scatter thousands of jelly-tot insides. I wish I could find the words that do justice to a London summers day. No matter where you were in the world you would pack your bags and find the quickest way here so as to experience it, even just once.
I had another great weekend spent chilling at home, eating sushi in Leicester Square, playing ‘Guess the Artist’ in Waxy O’Connor’s and enjoying a couple of inspirational church services. Nice people change your perspective on the world. Amazing people change your life. I’m blessed with people close to me who define the latter.
I walked to work this morning listening to my new Hillsong United album, truly appreciating where I’m at. I’ve found it vital to note times like this to remind me that it’s all going to be okay when things get a bit rough.
Please don’t let it rain. Not today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home