Wednesday, February 01, 2006

suburban bliss

I have found my favourite bar in London. How can you not fall instantly head-over-heels for a place that puts a choc-chip cookie in your cocktail?! Suburban bar in Wimbledon offers a 2-for-1 cocktail special every night from 6-8. That, coupled with classic 90’s tunes, makes for an upbeat atmosphere that I am yet to find elsewhere in London.
On arrival I was too daunted by the thought of consuming 2 cocktails before dinner and thus opted for a pineapple juice instead. However, as the evening wore on I was captivated by the vibe and when my eye lingered on the page that proffers ice-cream cocktails I was sold. The ‘Ice-cream Sandwich’ cocktail, a fusion of ice-cream, cookies and coffee liqueur, tasted distinctly minty which was surprising as there was no mention of it on the menu, but nonetheless delectable and enough of a teaser to get me back there on a regular basis.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! I love suburban too, what a fantastic place with an awesome vibe! What more could you ask for - good music, nice people, ice cream coctails...sheer bliss! It was a good night :)

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home