Friday, January 13, 2006

sweet distraction

While thoroughly enjoying my post-lunch bag of Maltesers it dawned on me that nothing has ever held my affection for quite as long as chocolate.
To clear my head of bland, work-related clutter, I did a bit of research only to discover that there are a lot of sad people out there! There are actual chocolate fan clubs that you can join and claim discount on ‘I’m a chocoholic’ t-shirts! Anyway, that’s just me being condescending and each to their own, I guess.
I did find this page on BBC that is pretty interesting and a little less tasteless than the rest.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GRRR! I come to read your blog to see if you have anything interesting to say, and the only interesting thing that you have to say in 2 days is about chocolate. Thanks for the tempational thought roxanne, I'm on a diet! and the fridge is loaded with kathy's chocolate! well i read the website, very interestinng stuff, but...I knew it all already. oh no I think i forgot my blog password! How am i gonna submit this

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was supposed to say temptational! Go My Spelling! I am soooo tuned in and focused

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home