Friday, November 25, 2005

how my time is best employed

The last hour on a Friday is always unnecessarily painful and rather than put myself through any more torment this week, I’m choosing to just chill and fill up a bit of blog space. It’s already dark outside and what I can see of the pretentious fairy-lights adorning the trees along the pavement is revealing shimmery glimpses of the Thames.
I think I have a mild case of ‘writers block’ or perhaps there just isn’t enough room in my head for all the thoughts currently occupying it. I can’t even think of anything boring to make sound exciting! Am I at a loss for words or has a loss of control caused me to hold back? I fear it is the latter, in which case, a weekend of reflection may very well be the cure.
Now that I have lost you all in the depths of my ramblings, maybe I’ll leave it at that.

One more thing…why do you only ever think of the relevant responses after a discussion has long ended? There’s always more to say…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home