Friday, November 18, 2005

chocoholic nightmare

Blasted vending machine! Afternoon cravings are difficult enough to fight without the temptation of having a fully-stocked chocolate vender to entice you every time you walk into the canteen (to get a cup of tea!). The moment I walk in all I hear is its soft drone and as much as I try to stay focused in the other direction, a subtle twist of my head is all that is needed to catch a glimpse of the heavenly light that surrounds the ‘box of delights’. It’s as if it is softly whispering, ‘A chocolate will make the day go so much faster…
It’s winter which makes the thought of an afternoon pick-me-up even more appealing. Maybe I’ll just opt to walk the long way to and from work everyday, stop resisting and just let the novelty wear off in its own time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yummmm chocolate....... Don't fight it Rox...

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home