Friday, October 21, 2005

i'm sure i'll get over it soon

I have re-written this line about ten times. What I’m really trying to do is convey how excruciatingly bored I am, but it seems that the boredom has overtaken my brain and all creative juices have been sapped from my spirit.
After leaving my pleasant, comfortable job for a proposal of something more permanent and challenging I sit on the prospect of neither and find myself far from where I had envisioned for this point in my life.
From the outside, being dumped in the deep, sans training, and left to either sink or swim as I choose to deal, it may seem that ‘challenge’ is merely an understatement. In reality a challenge, in my perspective, is a positive and right now I am feeling quite contrary to all things good.
Melancholy has become my friend and it is all too true that ‘…bad company corrupts good nature’.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home