Friday, September 30, 2005

shoot and miss

I got a call from an employment agency a few days ago offering me an interview for a role which I didn't even apply for. After all that time on my 'job safari' and the right job came hunting for me - a classic example of the hunter becoming prey.
I have a tendency to really dislike interviews, but this one went well and I surprised myself by feeling at ease for the greater part of it. The company was young and funky and really close to home which is a mjaor bonus here in London. Plus, I would have been given free lunch everyday!
Alas, I got a call this morning to let me know that they were very happy with my interview, but they have gone with an internal candidate instead. Nothing personal, it was just simpler.
So, time to retrieve my khaki safari suite, which I so hastily put into storage and step back into the jungle that is the employment industry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww that sucks.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home