Thursday, September 01, 2005

miss independence

I have been in my new apartment in Roehampton, in the so-called 'bible belt' of London, for almost a week and so far so good. The girls are lovely, but just in case I have gripes in the near future, I have withheld my blog address from them on the off chance I need an outlet!
I'm still trying to find the best route to work. Gone are the days of hopping onto one tube and arriving at work 45 min later; my journey now involves a number of changes, but such is life.
I'd forgotten how much I love cooking for myself and even washing and cleaning. Call me crazy, but once again I refer you to the little things that bring satisfaction and in this case the joy of the freedom therein.

While I'm making random nonsense sound elaborate I'd like to point out that today is the first day of September and soon it will be the end of the year and I will be one year closer to being an old granny. Someone stop the clock while I get my life in order.

And while I'm on the subject of time, allow me to digress further and express my delight at the return of the love of my life to London in 10 days! That said, time will inevitably drag until then thus allowing me a chance to march my ducks into a nice, neat little row.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my, i have to tell you m A-boy broke up with his GF!

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rox,
Heheheh - u r 2 funny.. at least you will end up a globe-trotting granny...
Luv, B

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home