Wednesday, September 07, 2005

job hunting

Here she comes again, the professional hunter in her khaki safari suite. This time she's stalking jobs as opposed to houses, which is a little harder to imagine, as you can't actually see a job can you?

Anyone who has ever used an online job search will sympathise and can appreciate how completely overwhelming it is combing through the thousands of jobs on offer. All this while acutely aware that there are thousands of fellow dissatisfied employees after that very same 'dream' job that you are seeking.
I have had enough for today. I would much rather sit here and procrastinate and write to my blog. That in mind, my dream job does involve writing, so if anyone reading this would like to offer me a position in a publishing firm, media, arts etc in London please note that I am highly organised with great communication skills and well-rounded administration experience.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Roxanne Tagg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home