Tuesday, September 27, 2005

i'm sad

London seems somewhat bleaker today; too many shades of grey to make out any colour. I know that sorrow is a choice and it only depletes my functionality but today I am opting to stuff perfection and just be human.
It is a lonely place where words of comfort become too clichè to believe and you are struggling to find hope when all you face is adversity.
I am constantly humbled by the power of God and how much, as a father, he uses discipline to steer our focus towards what is important.
The harsh reality is that life continues around me. I don't want to talk. I don't want to eat. I don't want to see anyone, yet here I sit at my desk doing all the above because survival logic tells me it is how I am going to get through. I want the world to allow me time to grieve.
But this is London and even when the world stops turning, life in this city simply wont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home