Tuesday, September 06, 2005

carnaby street - a secret for too long

As a self confessed shopaholic, I simply can not fathom how the shopping haven, that is Carnaby St, has been unfamiliar to me for so long. Did my friends not find it even remotely odd that I had never metioned ever trodding along it's cobbled stones and relishing in it's offerings? Maybe it is one of those things that people deem as assumed knowledge, like Maddame Tussauds or Tower Bridge. But now that I have discovered a street that is soon to become my favourite spot (but certainly not my wallet's!) I have no reason to go anywhere else. Diesel, Punky Fish, Converse (!), Miss Sixty, Roxy - it's the stuff dreams are made of! So, if any of you happen to be looking for me, may I suggest you start in this most obvious of places.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can i sau about the girl I date?? She knows where to shop!!!

It is the little things in life that counts... and I love you for it..

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home