Wednesday, August 03, 2005

"remember you are not a salmon"

Fellow chocolate connoisseurs may have noticed this completely random statement on their Kit Kat wrappers recently. I have contemplated it many times over the last few weeks, done some research and still can't seem to come up with a sensible theory.
I want to take this opportunity to thank Nestle for putting my mind at ease over a question that has been burning me on the inside for way too long: Am I or am I not a fish?

Any explanations are welcome!

Please see evidence (captured by groc, another amused consumer) on flickr.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

honestly foxy....where the hell do you find this stuff. I know you r bored at work but honestly now....
Anyway I AM somewhat relieved to find out I am not a salmon...otherwise there would have been a lot of cannibalism going on

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Nestle are trying to start a nation full of leaders not followers? Individuals, who are prepared to stand up for their rights and not be intimidated by those who feel their beliefs are greater/more important than ours.
Afterall, only dead fish go with the flow!

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home